hm tagged by VirtualManectricRULES:1) You must post these rules.2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.8) No tag-backs.9) You can't say that you don't do tags.10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
1) I am terrible when it comes to cleaning out my inbox and broke my record with 5,555 deviations and 500 journal entries to sift through.
2) I'm going to major in Psychology. (Although I'm sure some of you already knew that; So in place of that: I have developed a fear of the sound of wheels: bicycles, skateboards, rollerskates, scooters, vans. Walk around my college campus and you'll find out why.)
3) However, today I was asked if I'd consider majoring/minoring in Environmental Studies since I'm doing rather well in that class. This of course was a surprise to me, since I considered myself to be pretty average.
4) I am addicted to tea.
5) I once made a preacher's wife cry because I pointed out the fact that we were gambling.
6) I'm a Hufflepuff.
7) I really love Mushi-shi and will always recommend it to others. If you like series about paranormal activity and mythology, having a historical/period setting, with gorgeous animation, and an awesome main character, then you should definitely give it a watch~
8) I really need to make a new ID for myself.
9) I cannot do zombies or gore. (Although some instances, zombies are okay like in Paranorman and Space Dandy)
10) I'm probably going to sleep after this. Or stay up until 3 AM studying. One of those two.
1) Can you issue a challenge to yourself to NOT degrade yourself and/or your art for a month (after that, for as long as you can)?
I could try, but I don't think I'd get very far 2) Put some music on shuffle and name one of the songs here, please?
Oh whoops does that count as a disqualification?
"Here to Stay" by Lenka on Cher's Spotify Playlist. It's a steady, mellow song that I can really relate to.
3) Have you seen The Matrix?
No... but I know of it.
4) What's your favourite type of food?
Meat. Meat and cheese are always good. Omg, I love cheese so much. You have to try havarti cheese with a Golden Delicious apple slice or something similar. Oh and dark chocolate's really good too.
5) Do you have a favourite show you've been watching lately? If so, what is it? (Yes, only one show.)
I have to just pick one? Weh. I have several. One of the series that I've been enjoying lately is Teen Titans. I never really saw the entire series, and re-watching it gives me a deeper appreciation for the shows I grew up with and humor to brighten up my day.
6) What's something you've been wanting to draw lately? Addendum: draw it. Right now.
Oh gosh. There's so much, I can't think of just one at the moment /v\
7) Cocoa, coffee, tea, or cider?
What's your Jung personality type?
I'm pretty sure I'm an INFP; Assertive; Diplomat9) If you could spend the holidays in a different state/country, would you? With or without your family and/or friends?
Mm... depends on where it is. I'd definitely go with my family.10) Can you, at some point today, force yourself to give a smile? I'm not asking you to do this for anyone but yourself, so feel free to just look in the bathroom mirror or something.
Heheh, that's not too hard to do. I smile/giggle quite a bit, although some days when my anxiety is running high it's a challenge and forcing myself to smile feels really fake.
1) Are you feeling cold right now?
2) What song has been stuck in your head lately?
3) Is there really a drastic difference between Ever After High and Monster High?
4) Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?
5) What was the last movie you watched and did you enjoy it?
6) What was the worst movie you've ever watched?
7) Any movies or books that you understand a lot better now than when you were a kid/first watched them?
8) Are you concerned more concerned about getting older or others getting older?
9) Do you speak more than one language? If so, what and how well?
10) Is there a genre of music you just cannot stand?TAGGING